– Our objective is to be included in existing or in construction consortiums.
– Smart meters use for saving [domestic and small consumers].
– Smart meters for energy poverty reduction.
– Implementation of IT energy tools for energy poverty abatement.
– IT energy tools for school?s education.
– Smart metering and monitoring.
– Energy management at domestic level.
– Energy poverty abatement.
Specific objectives of the project:
Our objective is to be included in existing or in construction consortiums.
European experience and previous projects:
[See City-profile attached]
? Title and reference number: EE10. Consumer Engagement for Sustainable Energy 2014
? Funding programme: HORIZON 2020
? EC service: DG ENER
? Link to the call document: OJ C361 11/12/13
? Closing date: 5 / 6 / 14
1 – 2 YEARS
City of Sabadell
Partners type and roles of interest:
Desired countries: UK, France, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Finland
Desired Sector: energy utilities, IT-companies, Energy Public Agencies
? EC contribution: between 1 and 1.5 M euros
? EC co-funding rate: 100% (coordination and support actions)
? Foreseen project budget:
Monday, 5 May, 2014
? Name: M. Jaume Enciso
? Organisation: Sabadell City Council, Spain
? Telephone number: +34937453314 / +34937453314
? Email Address: email@example.com
Date of publication:
Wednesday, 12 March, 2014